POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Q about moving multiple objects along spline : Q about moving multiple objects along spline Server Time
5 Jul 2024 11:30:50 EDT (-0400)
  Q about moving multiple objects along spline
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 6 Jun 2003 09:24:55
Message: <3ee09627@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I've been trying out spline paths for the first time. There are many options
available to do this, and it's all rather confusing. I found that
"spline.mcr" seemed to be the easiest to understand and use. I did not see
any reference in the tutorial or elsewhere to moving multiple objects (such
as a train on curvy tracks or heavy traffic on a winding road) along the
spline. I would guess that it would involve adding some kind of clock
variable to each object, but I have no idea how to go about it. Do any of
you out there know how to do this?
Steve Shelby